a) Data Controller
Pixartprinting S.p.A., with registered office at no. 8 Via 1° Maggio, 30020 - Quarto d'Altino (VE), Italy, e-mail address email@example.com (“Pixartprinting”), is the company which, in its capacity as data Controller, collects and processes your personal data, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (the “Regulation”).
b) Processing purposes
The data you are providing us by filling out this electronic form are necessary to us to be able to contact you and update you, by sending you our newsletter, about our products, services (e.g. purchasing methods, home delivery, etc.) or initiatives (e.g. promotions).
The processing of your data will be based on any consent granted by you (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation and Articles 23 and 130 of the Code), and in compliance with the provisions in force – as subsequently amended and/or supplemented – issued in relation to this subject matter by the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority.
d) Mandatory data
We need your e-mail address to be able to contact you.
e) Processing methods
Your data will be processed electronically in order to send you the Pixartprinting newsletter, updating you on our products (e.g. latest news), services (e.g. purchasing methods, home delivery, etc.) and initiatives (e.g. promotions).
The data will be processed in compliance with the legislation in force, and in any event in such a manner as to ensure their security and confidentiality and prevent their dissemination or unauthorised use, their alteration or destruction.
f) Storage period
g) Processing recipients
Your data will not be disseminated. In order to allow you to receive our newsletter and be contacted by Pixartprinting, your data might come to the knowledge (solely within their respective spheres of competence) of the persons authorised for the processing and the internal data Processors of the Marketing Department of Pixartprinting, as well as of the companies that provide to us services helping us manage our Website or that conduct marketing activities on our behalf.
h) Transmission of data outside the EEA
To enable proper management of our Website, your personal data will be the subject of transfer to countries not belonging to the European Economic Area ("EEA"), such as the US.
i) Your rights*
By communication to be sent to the e -mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you may at any time exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation, including information requests on which data we are processing, in which manner and for which purpose we are using them, amending the data you have provided us or erasing them, asking us to limit use of your data, and requesting receipt or transmission of your data to another data controller, always without prejudice to the possibility of amending or revoking your consent.
In addition, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, you may always object to the processing of your data carried out, in particular, for direct marketing purposes.
j)Complaint to the Authority in charge of your personal data protection
We remind you that, should you be dissatisfied with the replies received from Pixartprinting (pursuant to letter i) here above), you may in any event, if you believe that the processing related to your person breaches the provisions of the Regulation, lodge a complaint with the Authority for your personal data protection (www.garanteprivacy.it), or with the Data Protection Authority of the country in which you habitually reside or work or where the alleged breach occurred.
k) Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation, the data protection officer may be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com.
l) Applicable law
The processing of your data will take place pursuant to Regulation (EU) 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation and the national regulations applicable to the specific case, to the extent that such regulations remain in force subsequently to the implementation date of the Regulation (25 May 2018).
The applicable privacy legislation stipulates that no specific consent on your part is required for transfer to third countries, inasmuch as transfer of your data are transferred to a country ensuring an adequate level of protection (Article 45 of the Regulation) or pursuant to the adoption of adequate warranties or the operation of binding corporate rules referred to in Articles 46 and 47 of the Regulation, and more specifically pursuant to binding rules for corporate groups or the adoption of contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Specifically as regards the US, the data are transferred according to the agreement called “EU-US Privacy Shield” adopted by the European Commission on 12 July 2016 or to the adoption of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46(2) of the Regulation.
Your data will accordingly be transferred to third parties in full compliance with the warranties, the provisions and the rights laid down by the above-listed rules. Upon a simple request, you may receive information on the existence of an adequacy decision or on the appropriate warranties and safeguardsadopted to enable transfer of your data, as well as the means employed to obtain such data or the place where copies have been made available.
Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation recognise specific rights, such as:
- obtaining confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
- obtaining access to your personal data and to the information set out in Article 15 of the Regulation;
- obtaining the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you without undue delay or the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
- obtaining the erasure of the personal data that concern you without undue delay;
- obtaining the restriction of processing the personal data that concern you;
- being informed of any rectifications or erasures or restrictions of processing in relation to the personal data that concern you;
- receiving in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concern you;
- objecting at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you.
- The above is without prejudice to your right to revoke at any time whatsoever consent to data processing you might have granted and to object to our analysis activities.
- Moreover, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, you will be entitled to object at any time, on grounds associated with your specific situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern you carried out in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
- You can find the full list of your rights on www.garanteprivacy.it.